- Trek Activity
Day 1: Departure
Departure from Ahmedabad / Surat / Mumbai by Train in Sleeper / 3AC Class as per your Package. Overnight Journey.
Day 2: Arrival at Delhi , Drive for Dehradun
Arrival at Delhi and Drive towards Dehradun by Volvo Bus in Evening , Overnight Journey.
Day 3: Dehradun- Sankri 6,400 Ft / 220 KM Drive - Approx 10 hours
Let’s welcome this beautiful morning in Dehradun, Now our journey starts towards Sankri by Tata Sumo/ Traveler/ Bus as per group size. Now the overnight stay in Sankri so have a refreshment after a long journey. Now you must be tired so just have a delicious dinner and Overnight stay at Sankri in Guest House / Home Stay.
Day 4: Sankri To Juda Ka Talab 6,400 Ft to 9,100 Ft / 4 KM Trek
After Breakfast, Way to Juda-ka-Talab. As we reach Juda-ka-Talab, you will be amazed by this pristine lake surrounded by pines, the lake glitters like a flawless emerald. Here our evening ends. Overnight stay in Juda-ka-Talab in Tent.
Day 5: Juda Ka Talab to Kedarkantha Base 9,100 Ft to 11,250 Ft / 4 KM Trek
After Breakfast, Way to Kedarkantha Base as we enter in the beautiful forest and as we climb higher, the ridge gets steeper. As we end our day here and beautiful evening starts. We have to stay overnight in Kedarkantha base. So, as you all have done activities and may be get tired. And therefore, you have your yummy dinner and go for a peaceful sleep.
Day 6: Kedarkantha Base to Summits , Descend to Hargaon Juda Ka Talab to Kedarkantha Base 9,100 Ft to 11,250 Ft / 4 KM Trek 12,500 Ft
Wake up early morning and take a Breakfast ,Way to Summit of Kedarkantha. As the sun climbs higher on horizon, the panorama changes with every passing hour. When we near the peak, the climb becomes slightly difficult and strenuous. Once you have conquered the peak, which is not a small feat; the mesmerizing 360 view, and the immense pride one feels is enough to make you heady with excitement. As we reach there after a lot of activities done throughout the day. We need some refreshment. Overall a delightful meal awaits you wherein you can react and share the day's experience and achievements with your trekkers. Here finally the evening ends and Overnight stay at Hargaon in Tent.
Day 7: Hargaon to Sankri & Drive for Dehradun
After breakfast we move towards Sankri but along the way, we retrace our steps, through the thick pine forests, where the luscious greenery encompasses us. Marvel at the gurgling streams one last time as they meander through the mountain & quench your thirst by relishing the taste of pure mountain water. After reaching Sankri Drive towards Dehradun. Finally reached Dehradun and Catch our Bus for Delhi, Overnight Journey. Note: On that you will reach Dehradun between 6 to 7 PM. You can book your Bus or Flight any time after 8 pm.
Day 8: Delhi
Arrival at Delhi in Morning, Depart for Ahmedabad / Surat / Mumbai from Delhi by Train in Sleeper/3AC Class as per Your Package, Overnight Journey.
Day 9: Back to Home
The journey will keep you occupied with countless memories to take back and share with your loved ones. We ensured that the trek has been paced in such a way that you have been provided with ample rest in order to make it an enjoyable experience! We hope that you all have a great and memorable adventure journey with us.
- BackPack (50-60 litre) with Rain Cover /Rucksack
- Basic Bag (20-30 litre) with Rain Cover/Carry Bag
- 2 Water Bottles & Lunch Box
- Sun Cap & UV Sun Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket, Thermal, Woolen Cap, Gloves (1 Waterproof + 1 Woolen), and Shocks)
- Normal Cloths as per you require
- Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
- Lip Balm, Body Lotion,
- Sunscreen, Cold Cream, Face wash, Sanitizer
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Soul
- Driving License (If you want Rent Bike for Ride)
- BSNL/Airtel SIM
- Bedding & Snack for Travel
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits and Nuts
- Mobile/Camera Chargers, Powerbanks
The activities conducted during the trip are Snow Trekking, Campfire, Camping and Team Games. It will definitely lead to you fun.
- Transportation from Ahmedabad/Surat - Haridwar to and fro journey by Train as per your Package
- Transportation of Haridwar -Sankri -Haridwar by TATA Sumo/Winger/Tempo Traveler/ Bus
- Pure Veg and Hygienic food served during Trek (Haridwar to Haridwar)
- Accommodation in Hotel/Camp/GVMN Guest houses on sharing basis
- All Camping Gear including Tents , Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mattress, Liner, Kitchen Tent,
- Dining tent and Toilet tent.
- Instructor/Guide Fees
- Forest Permits Charges and Basic First Aid Support
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travelling time & Free Days Food
- Personal Insurance, Personal Toiletry Items & Personal Medicine kit
- Charges of mules/porters/carrying extra luggage.
- Another Adventure Activities like Para Gliding, Rafting etc.,
At moment gallery preview isn't available!