Ahmedabad / Vadodara / Surat
June to Feb
- Trek Activity
Bakor is situated on the foothills of Aravalli Hills and the forest with Mahuva trees and mixed scrub. In monsoon, Bakor is full of green grass, shrubs, bushes, and green tall trees. The tribal areas and these jungles around are known as ‘Hidimba Van’ to the people of the village.
Everyone loves a tourist destination that serves perfect ground to enjoy, family, friends, and nature lovers.Dodvanta lake trekking, Kaleswari Archeological, Historical Site, and Waterfall are the most visited places in Bakor Village. It's the place for nature lovers, especially for wildlife /nature photographers
- Day Pack (20-30 liter) with Rain Cover
- 2 Water Bottles
- Sun Cap & Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket )
- Normal Clothes as per what you require
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Sole, Shocks
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits, and Nuts
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
- All Transportation as per your package by Non Ac Vehicle from Ahmedabad
- Pure Veg and Hygienic Food served during Trek (01Breakfast and 01 Lunch)
- Instructor/Guide Fees
- All Toll Tax, Border Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance etc.
- Any Entrance Fees of Monuments, Museum or Camera Charges etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travel insurances
At moment gallery preview isn't available!