Spiti Valley With Shimla
- Trek Activity
Spiti offers much more than monasteries, pristine glaciers and some of the worlds??? highest inhabited villages, Spiti leaves you with picture-postcard memories of barren desert and precariously perched monasteries set against a backdrop of clear blue skies. Sparse population and awesome trekking opportunities offer a feeling of unexplored remoteness in an area yet untouched by tourism. At incredible altitudes with stunning landscape, often compared to Ladakh before tourists took over, Spiti makes a fantastic road-trip destination with the added bonus of spotting that ever-elusive Snow Leopard. Come and Join us for tremendous adventures and traveling feelings which make you happy and richer from heart.
- BackPack (50-60 litre) with Rain Cover /Rucksack
- Basic Bag (20-30 litre) with Rain Cover/Carry Bag
- 2 Water Bottles & Lunch Box
- Sun Cap & UV Sun Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket, Thermal, Woolen Cap, Gloves (1 Waterproof + 1 Woolen), and Shocks)
- Normal Cloths as per you require
- Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
- Lip Balm, Body Lotion,
- Sunscreen, Cold Cream, Face wash, Sanitizer
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Soul
- Driving License (If you want Rent Bike for Ride)
- BSNL/Airtel SIM
- Bedding & Snack for Travel
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits and Nuts
- Mobile/Camera Chargers, Powerbanks
The activities conducted during the trip are Sight Seeing and Campfire. It will definitely lead to fun.
- Train Tickets in Sleeper/ 3AC Class as per your Package
- All Transportation & Sightseeing as per your package by Tata Winger/Tempo Traveler
- from Jalandhar/Shimla
- Delhi - Shimla - Delhi Volvo Tickets (For Ex- Delhi Package )
- 7 Night Stay in Hotel / Guest House/ Home Stay / Camp on Triple Sharing basis
- Pure Veg and Hygenic Food (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All Toll Tax, Border Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance, etc.
- Any Entrance Fees of Monuments, Museum or Camera Charges, etc.
- Meals During Train Journey
- All Other Meals like Lunch etc.
- Any Activities Charges like River Rafting, Biking, Shikara Ride, etc.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, and telephone calls, mineral water, etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks,
- Political disturbances etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travel insurances.
At moment gallery preview isn't available!