Manali Trekking Camp
10 Days / 9 Night
Ahmedabad / Delhi / Mumbai
Apr - Nov
- Trek Activity
Manali is a town settled in the mountains near the northern end of the Kullu Valley in the Beas River Valley in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is a land carpeted with meadows and flowers, the tenacious aroma of pine trees and freshness around the territory. Especially Manali has its own charm for all the seasons.
Journey of this place Manali will comprise the places named Hampta Village / Pandu Ropa, Hidimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, Mall Road, Kullu, Dobhi, Tibetan Monastery, Harmandir Sahib - Amritsar "The Golden Temple", The Jallianwala Bagh and Wagah border.
Hampta Village / Pandu Ropa
Hamta Village is located below Sethan village. The grassland has numbers of wild flowers and herbs, perpendicular rock walls, waterfalls, pine woods, lavender forests, sprawling meadows and tiny lakes. Besides all these enchantment hanging glaciers are extremely thrilling part of this region.
Hidimba Devi Temple
Hidimba Devi Temple is locally known as Dhungari Temple. It is a pristine cave temple devoted to Hidimba Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahabharata. The temple is surrounded by a pine forest called Dhungri Van Vihar at the foot of the Himalayas. worship at this temple may lead you peace and divine as it is an amalgamation of nature and sanctity.
This scrumptious temple is dedicated to the saint Manu, as per the myth the creator of the world and the writer of Manusmriti. The Manu Temple is located in old Manali. Moreover the river Beas adds to its attraction. The temple is one of the most enchanting in Manali as it is the only temple dedicated to Manu; so whoever visits Manali makes it a point to visit the temple. The tourists are advised to wear dresses veiling the knees and shoulders, while inside the temple.
Vashisht is a small village across the river Beas, the beautiful village is well known for its hot water springs and Vashisht Temple, located just next to the springs. There is a myth that the water of these springs can cure the skin diseases and other infections. There are Turkish-style bath houses available that contain the hot water from the springs, which are used to take a bath and delight the warmth of the place in solitude.
The Mall Road
The Mall Road is one of the most prevailing tourist allurement that surrounds many hotels, restaurants, clubs, bars, banks, shops, offices, post offices, and tourist offices. To walk up and down the Mall road slowly and enjoy the picturesque views of the nature while sipping favorite coffee is the most desirable thing for nature suitors.
Kullu is the most popular place in adventure seekers as it is abundant with wonderful climate and lush greenery. Especially adventure sports activities such as river rafting, trekking and mountaineering attracts the tourists.
Dobhi is prevailing for Paragliding as it is the most stunning adventure among all. To tig the sky and from there bird's eye view of the earth is mesmerizing moments indeed.
Himalayan Nyingmapa Gompa is a Buddhist monastery located in Manali. Backpackers are also drawn to its architectonic beauty and serenity in the environment. Adoration at this place may lead you tranquility.
Harmandir Sahib - Amritsar "The Golden Temple"
The Golden Temple, a central religious place, symbol of quality and brotherhood, regardless of caste and one of the places which will be in every pilgrim's wishlist. It is a unique Sikh architecture and worship at this place feels you soothing and peaceful.
The Jallianwala Bagh
The Jallianwala Bagh, known for the Amritsar massacre, British Indian Army under the command of Colonel Reginald Dyer fired rifles into a crowd of Punjabis, who had gathered in Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar, Punjab. At present it is opened for tourists as a monument of Martyrs.
Wagah border is a village and union council located in the Wahga Zone in Lahore, Punjab, famous for the Wagah border ceremony and also serves as a goods conveyance terminal and a railway station between Pakistan and India.
Consequently factual tour will be more thrilling than this tour of words!
- BackPack (50-60 litre) with Rain Cover /Rucksack
- Basic Bag (20-30 litre) with Rain Cover/Carry Bag
- 2 Water Bottles & Lunch Box
- Sun Cap & UV Sun Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket, Thermal, Woolen Cap, Gloves (1 Waterproof + 1 Woolen), and Shocks)
- Normal Cloths as per you require
- Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
- Lip Balm, Body Lotion,
- Sunscreen, Cold Cream, Face wash, Sanitizer
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Soul
- Driving License (If you want Rent Bike for Ride)
- BSNL/Airtel SIM
- Bedding & Snack for Travel
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits and Nuts
- Mobile/Camera Chargers, Powerbanks
The activities conducted during the trip are Hiking, Camping, Campfire, Team Games, Paragliding (Own Cost) and River Rafting (Own Cost). It will definitely lead to you fun.
- Train Tickets in Sleeper/ 3AC Class as per your Package
- All Transportation & Sightseeing as per your package by Tata Winger/Tempo Traveler
- 5 Night Stay in Hotel/Guest House/Camp on Sharing basis as per your Package
- Pure Veg and Hygenic Food from Manali
- Forest Camping and Permit Charges
- All Toll Tax, Border Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance etc.
- Any Entrance Fees of Monuments, Museum or Camera Charges etc
- Meals During Train Journey
- Free Day Lunch and Amritsar/Pathankot Food etc.
- Any Activities Charges like Rive Rafting , Biking , Paragliding etc.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, and telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travel insurances.
At moment gallery preview isn't available!