Saputara Trekking Camp
- Trek Activity
Day 0: Departure From Ahmedabad At Night
Departure From Ahmedabad from our organization, Compass Holidays & Adventure.
Day 1: Morning At Splendiferious Saputara
The morning will be welcoming you at Saputara campsite,Brief instructions about the trek will be given. After fresh up, we will move towards the market visit. After having delicious lunch we will trek to Sunset Point and Saputara Lake. The day will be completed with dinner.
Day 2: Trek To Governor Hill/Hatgad Fort
The day will start at early morning with a routine warm-up exercise and breakfast. We will direct towards Governor Hill for trekking. By completing the trek we will come back at our campsite and take Lunch. In the evening will do adventure activities (depends on weather) and games. The day will be ended with dinner.
Day 3: Sunrise Point Trek
Early morning breakfast will be served and then we will have to Sunrise point. After completing Sunrise we will take lunch. After lunch, we will leave Saputara with a bunch of memories and arrive in Ahmedabad.
Scenic landscape covered with forests, rainy cascades and cloudy weather. Monsoon is the perfect season to explore this scrumptious place. The thrilling journey of nature with the delightful experience of the season at the Dang District is the mesmerise moments to live.
Saputara is the perfect blend of arts and crafts, heritage of local tribes and nature. Gira Waterfall, Trek to Hatgarh and Waghai Botanical Garden are the center of the attraction of the tour. Trekking on the hills with clouds and the splash of rain, group games with bonfire, adventurous activities such as Paragliding and stream walking is the supplements to your trip.
Wherever your eyes stop, greenery and beauty of rainy waterfalls will soothe your soul! To feel the nature live it in close and the Saputara is the most ideal place to spend your holidays.
Book your trip with us and formulate your monsoon memorable.
- BackPack (50-60 litre) with Rain Cover /Rucksack
- Basic Bag (20-30 litre) with Rain Cover/Carry Bag
- 2 Water Bottles & Lunch Box
- Sun Cap & UV Sun Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket, Thermal, Woolen Cap, Gloves (1 Waterproof + 1 Woolen), and Shocks)
- Normal Cloths as per you require
- Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
- Lip Balm, Body Lotion,
- Sunscreen, Cold Cream, Face wash, Sanitizer
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Soul
- Driving License (If you want Rent Bike for Ride)
- BSNL/Airtel SIM
- Bedding & Snack for Travel
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits and Nuts
- Mobile/Camera Chargers, Powerbanks
The activities conducted during the trip are Hiking/ Trekking, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, Team Games, Campfire and DJ Garba. It will definitely lead to you fun.
- Transportation by 3*2 / 2*2 Non Ac Seater Bus from
- Accommodation in Tent on sharing basis
- Pure Veg and Hygienic Food served during Adventure Camp
- Adventure Activities
- Instructor/Guide Fees
- Food during travelling
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusion
- Any type of Activities or Entrance Fees
At moment gallery preview isn't available!