Spiti Valley With Manali
10 Days / 9 Night
Ahmedabad / Mumbai
Jul - Oct
- Trek Activity
Spiti Valley Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the northeaster side of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. As the name "Spiti" means "The Middle Land", it is the land between Tibet and India. This fantasy land of beautiful scenery comprises the places named Kibber, Demul, Langza, World???s Highest Post-Office in Hikkim, Chandratal Lake, Tabo Monastery, Dhankar Monastery, Key Monastery and Komic Monastery. Kibber The scrumptious village Kibber located in Spiti Valley, situated in the cold desert and encircled by picture-perfect mountains, Infertile landscape, and green grassland. It is also known as Little Tibet. The high elevation, splendid & pollution free land breeze of Kibber is a windfall for globetrotters and photographers, as the most amazing pictures of the natural astonishments are here. Demul Demul village is situated in Spiti Tehsil of Lahul & Spiti district in Himachal Pradesh, India. Absorbingly, there isn't connectivity for a cell phone signal or landline in this village. The only way to connect to the outside world is through a satellite telephone. Consequently the network's absence is a great synthesis to enjoy full-fledged breathtaking scenes. Langza Statue of Lord Buddha, command a view of the valley, a pristine monastery, and mud houses are the core enchantments which attract tourists across the world to visit this village. Sightseers can take a trail to few high elevation lakes and indulge in adventurous activities like mountaineering and trekking. "World???s Highest Post-Office" - at Hikkim This post office is the highest post office in the world and located at Hikkim village, situated at an elevation of 4,400 m (14,400 ft). The post office receives and sends postal letters and connects small villages in this isolated region to the outside of the world. The village and the territory itself remain cut out from other parts of the Himachal Pradesh state for half the year due to heavy snowfall over the mountain passes. Chandratal Lake This deep blue-water lake trip means a mixture of adventure, raw and lorn nature. The lake has derived its name from ???moon??? and is also the source of Chandra River. On clear days, it becomes a perfect venue for sky-gazing. Tabo Monastery Tabo Monastery is situated in the Tabo village in Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh in northern India known as the Ajanta of the Himalayas. The town surrounds a thousand year old Buddhist Tabo monastery. The monastery is declared a national historic treasure of India. To worship here brings out the purity and restful to your soul. Dhankar Monastery The monastery has a statue of Vairochana or Dhayan Buddha with four figures seated back to back inside the monastery. The Dhankar is one of the most captivating landmarks of Spiti Valley with an amazing setting and backdrop. The Dhankar Lake is one of the lesser known attractions of Spiti, which is about 2 kms trek uphill from the monastery. Being a globe-trotter, you shouldn't miss a chance to be a spectator of this splendid lake whenever you pay a visit at the Dhankar monastery. Key Monastery The monastery carries an aloof Chinese design influence like many similar structures in the area, memorized a period of the 14th century when the style came to the area. At the present Key Monastery is a fully-operated training ground for lamas operated by Tibetan Buddhist monks. Komic Monastery Komic monastery, known as the Tangyud Monastery is located at at the village of Komic, one of the world???s highest motorable village in the world. Komic will feel like a dream as the charm of seeing the highest monastery in the world is in the bucket list of many of us. Spellbinding views from the top will surely mesmerize you! If you love the Himalayas, spellbinding and picturesque place Spiti Valley must be on your bucket list!
- BackPack (50-60 litre) with Rain Cover /Rucksack
- Basic Bag (20-30 litre) with Rain Cover/Carry Bag
- 2 Water Bottles & Lunch Box
- Sun Cap & UV Sun Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket, Thermal, Woolen Cap, Gloves (1 Waterproof + 1 Woolen), and Shocks)
- Normal Cloths as per you require
- Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
- Lip Balm, Body Lotion
- Sunscreen, Cold Cream, Face wash, Sanitizer
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Soul
- Driving License (If you want Rent Bike for Ride)
- BSNL/Airtel SIM
- Bedding & Snack for Travel
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits and Nuts
- Mobile/Camera Chargers, Powerbanks
The activities conducted during the trip are Sight Seeing and Campfire. It will definitely lead to you fun.
- Train Tickets in Sleeper/ 3AC Class as per your Package
- All Transportation & Sightseeing as per your package by Tata Winger/Tempo Traveler
- from Pathankot/Manali
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi Volvo Tickets (For Ex- Delhi Package)
- 05 Night Stay in Hotel / Guest House/ Home Stay / Camp on Triple Sharing basis
- Pure Veg and Hygenic Food (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All Toll Tax, Border Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance etc.
- Any Entrance Fees of Monuments, Museum or Camera Charges etc.
- Meals During Train Journey
- All Other Meals like Lunch etc.
- Any Activities Charges like Rive Rafting , Biking , Shikara Ride etc.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, and telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travel insurances.
At moment gallery preview isn't available!