Sarpass Trek Kasol
6 Days 5 Nights
Kasol / Ahmedabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Pathankot
Apr - jun
- Trek Activity
The base camp for Sar pass trek is at Kasol. It is surrounded by snow capped mountains temperate climate and elegant pine forests. It resembles much the beauty of molten gold in the first and last beams of sunlight. It is truly breath taking to watch the sunset or sunrise from this point. Kasol is the base for most of the trekking trails in the Parvati valley. The trail is packed with dense forests, streams, waterfalls and rocky terrain. The trail to the camp is moderate but steep at the end. The top of the Sar pass offers a magnificent view of Himalayan Peaks and meadows.
- BackPack (50-60 litre) with Rain Cover /Rucksack
- Basic Bag (20-30 litre) with Rain Cover/Carry Bag
- 2 Water Bottles & Lunch Box
- Sun Cap & UV Sun Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket, Thermal, Woolen Cap, Gloves (1 Waterproof + 1 Woolen), and Shocks)
- Normal Cloths as per you require
- Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
- Lip Balm, Body Lotion,
- Sunscreen, Cold Cream, Face wash, Sanitizer
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Soul
- Driving License (If you want Rent Bike for Ride)
- BSNL/Airtel SIM
- Bedding & Snack for Travel
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits and Nuts
- Mobile/Camera Chargers, Powerbanks
The activities conducted during the trip are Camping, Snow Trekking, Team Games, Snow Sliding, Campfire* and Dj Night*. it will definitely lead to you fun.
- Train Tickets in Sleeper/ 3AC Class as per your Package
- Delhi-Kasol Return Volvo as per your Package
- Accommodation in Tents which is on sharing basis
- Vegetarian Meals during Trek(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Certified Mountaineering Guide, Cooks/Helper and Other requisite staff
- Basic First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Medicines etc. will be with guide/trek leader and at camp site as well to deal with emergencies
- All Trekking Forest Permits and Camping Charges
- Any Entrance Fees of Monuments, Museum or Camera Charges etc
- Meals During Journey or Other not mentioned food
- Any Activities Charges like Rive Rafting , Biking , Shikara Ride etc.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, and mineral water etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travel insurances.
At moment gallery preview isn't available!