Hampta Pass with Chandratal Lake
Moderate to Difficult
10 Days / 09 Nights
Ahmedabad / Surat / Vadodara / Rajkot / Delhi / Manali
Jun - Oct
- Trek Activity
Hampta Pass gets its name from the Hamta Village located at a staggering altitude of 14,010 feet in the Pir Panjal region. It’s famous for its trekking route and rightly so; while you traverse the mountains passes from Manali to Chandra Tal Lake, the beauty around you is surreal.
With moderate climb followed by steep uphill trek accounts for the most incredible journey during the 4-day trek. Beginners can definitely attempt the Hampta Pass trek to try their hands at Himalayan trek trails. Starting in Manali at an altitude of 6,725 ft.
The Hampta Pass trek in June is one of the best times to complete this trek. Considering the immense volume of snow and the sheer natural beauty, it is a must-do trek in June. A few days later, in July, the snow comes down and the valley turns green and the experience changes altogether.
- Back Pack (50-60 liter) with Rain Cover
- Day Pack (20-30 liter) with Rain Cover
- 2 Water Bottles
- Sun Cap & UV Sun Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket )
- Normal Clothes as per what you require
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
- Lip Balm, Body Lotion, Sunscreen,
- Cold Cream, Face wash, Sanitizer
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Sole, Shocks
- Bedding Material, Blanket / Sleeping Bag
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits and Nuts
- Mobile/Camera Chargers,Powerbanks
- Personal Medicines (If required)
- Train Tickets in Sleeper Class/3AC as per your Package
- Delhi to Manali and Return in AC Semi Sleeper Bus
- Accommodation in Tent on sharing Basis, Separate For Male & Female
- Pure Veg & Hygenic Food (05 Breakfast, 04 Pack Lunch,05 Dinner)
- Highly Advanced & Certified Mountaineering Guide
- Any Entrance Fees for Monuments, Museum or Camera Charges etc.
- Expenses are caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travel Insurances