Leh Ladakh With Manali
14 Days / 13 Nights
Ahmrdabad / Delhi / Mumbai
April - Sep
- Trek Activity
Leh is a town in the Leh district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, Leh Palace, the former mansion of the royal family of Ladakh, built in the same style and about the same time as the Potala Palace in Tibet . Leh is at an altitude of 3,524 metres (11,562 ft), Leh-Ladakh is also Known as the "Land Of Lama". This Place is amizing by its topoghraphical and amazing giological nature of soil, texture of stones and famous for High passes, Leh-Ladakh is Fabulaus place for landscape photography, and best place for star gazing.
- BackPack (50-60 litre) with Rain Cover /Rucksack
- Basic Bag (20-30 litre) with Rain Cover/Carry Bag
- 2 Water Bottles & Lunch Box
- Sun Cap & UV Sun Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket, Thermal, Woolen Cap, Gloves (1 Waterproof + 1 Woolen), and Shocks)
- Normal Cloths as per you require
- Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
- Lip Balm, Body Lotion
- Sunscreen, Cold Cream, Face wash, Sanitizer
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Soul
- Driving License (If you want Rent Bike for Ride)
- BSNL/Airtel SIM
- Bedding & Snack for Travel
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits and Nuts
- Mobile/Camera Chargers, Powerbanks
The activities conducted during the trip are Campfire, Rafting, Paragliding and DJ Garba. it will definitely lead to you fun.
- Train Tickets in Sleeper/ 3AC Class as per your Package
- All Transportation & Sightseeing as per your package by Tata Winger/Tempo Traveler/Bus
- 10 Night Stay in Hotel/Guest House/Camp on Sharing basis as per your Package
- Pure Veg and Hygenic Food(Breakfast and Dinner) from Jammu
- All Toll Tax, Border Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance etc.
- Inner Line Permit for Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley
- Any Entry Fees of Monuments, Museum or Camera Charges etc
- Meals During Train Journey
- Other Meals like Lunch etc.
- Any Activities Charges like Rive Rafting , Biking , Shikara Ride etc.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, and telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travel insurances
At moment gallery preview isn't available!