Pavagadh Adventure Trek
Ahmedabad / Vadodara / Surat
July to February
- Trek Activity
The Pavagadh Adventure Trek is the combination of adventure, historical and spiritual which is located in the Panchmahal district of Gujarat State, the hill is situated in Vindhyachal Range. The rarest amalgamation can be seen with the most scenic nature. The place is surrounded by the greenish hills and historical archeology.
The name of the hill arrives from the Pav - Gadh means "one-fourth hill" or "fire - hill". At its base it is a historical city of Champaner. The trek to the Pavagadh is the best experience to feel the mother nature of the Devoted Pavagadh hill. The prime experience of this trek is the view from the Navlakha Kothar. One-day trek to Pavagadh is the most memorable weekend trek for your refreshments by connecting with the nature. The main attractions of this amazing trek are as listed below:
- Panch Mahuda Ki Masjid
- Helical Stepwell
- Pancnavlakha Kothar
- Mahakali Mata Mandir Pavagadh
- Day Pack (20-30 liter) with Rain Cover
- 2 Water Bottles
- Sun Cap & Goggles
- Any Governments approved Original Identity Proof with 2 Xerox Copy
- Warm Clothes (Good quality Jacket )
- Normal Clothes as per what you require
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Quick Dry Towel, Handkerchief
- Good Quality Shoes with Good Rubber Sole, Shocks
- Glucose, Chocolates, Biscuits, and Nuts
- Personal Medicines (If you required)
The activities conducted during the trip are Hiking/ Trekking, Team Games, Campfire and DJ Garba. It will definitely lead to you fun.
- All Transportation as per your package by Non Ac Vehicle from Ahmedabad
- Pure Veg and Hygienic Food served during Trek (01Breakfast and 01 Lunch)
- Instructor/Guide Fees
- All Toll Tax, Border Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance etc.
- Any Entrance Fees of Monuments, Museum or Camera Charges etc.
- Any other things not mentioned in Inclusion
- Travel insurances